Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Microscope Image Processing by Qiang Wu in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Microscope Image Processing by Qiang Wu for free.
Digital image processing, an integral part of microscopy, is increasingly important to the fields of medicine and scientific research. This book provides a unique one-stop reference on the theory, technique, and applications of this technology.
Written by leading experts in the field, this book presents a unique practical perspective of state-of-the-art microscope image processing and the development of specialized algorithms. It contains in-depth analysis of methods coupled with the results of specific real-world experiments. Microscope Image Processing covers image digitization and display, object measurement and classification, autofocusing, and structured illumination.
- Detailed descriptions of many leading-edge methods and algorithms
- In-depth analysis of the method and experimental results, taken from real-life examples
- Emphasis on computational and algorithmic aspects of microscope image processing
- Advanced material on geometric, morphological, and wavelet image processing, fluorescence, three-dimensional and time-lapse microscopy, microscope image enhancement, MultiSpectral imaging, and image data management
This book is of interest to all scientists, engineers, clinicians, post-graduate fellows, and graduate students working in the fields of biology, medicine, chemistry, pharmacology, and other related fields. Anyone who uses microscopes in their work and needs to understand the methodologies and capabilities of the latest digital image processing techniques will find this book invaluable.
- Presents a unique practical perspective of state-of-the-art microcope image processing and the development of specialized algorithms
- Each chapter includes in-depth analysis of methods coupled with the results of specific real-world experiments
- Co-edited by Kenneth R. Castleman, world-renowned pioneer in digital image processing and author of two seminal textbooks on the subject