Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Teaching Creative Writing by Graeme Harper in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Teaching Creative Writing by Graeme Harper for free.
Teaching Creative Writing is a collection of twelve essays written by international experts in the field, with a critical introduction by Graeme Harper to the teaching and learning of the subject. The book includes:
• Responding positively to genre-specific challenges
• Considering learning styles and teaching techniques
• Actively approaching creative writing in universities and colleges
• Assessing the creative writing workshop and individual learning
• Relating practice and criticism: new work in the field
• Recommendations by authors of notable books/resources.
Contributors cover the writing of short fiction, poetry, the novel, work for film, TV and radio, creative non-fiction, writing for the stage, writing for children and young adults, new media writing, the critical-creative cross-over, workshops, and key issues in creative writing research.
Tightly focused around typical course modules, innovative and lucidly written, this will be the essential book for teachers and learners of creative writing in higher education.